Finnished - I think

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Finnished - I think
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 12:46:11 -0700
List,

As of now, I am no longer your "roadsterless friend".  Everything is
buttoned up and she runs fine.  I say  "I think" cause, after such major
surgery, I expect to be chasing leaks and other mishaps.

I took out my Alt. (what a bitch! especially doing that when everything is
still together). I took it to my regular elec. shop and he surprised me by
having a rebuilt on hand! ($45).

I'd Like to thank Gordon Glasgow for the new piston, CDM for the quick
delivery of the rings and bearing halves, Herb Petty for the gasket set.
Rodriguez Auto Electric for the alternator, J & J Auto Parts for the
cleaning supplies, fluids, filters, etc. and especially, my neighbor, Rocco
Micielli for the use of the VW Dasher Wagon.

I'm going to limit myself to 3,000 rpm during the break-in period and change
the oil in 500 miles.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles