New OWNER, Finally

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New OWNER, Finally
From: Douglas E Noble <Douglas.E.Noble@parsons.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 19:37:54 +0000
     Roadster List,

     As of Saturday I became an owner instead of a looker.  I purchased a
     1969 1600 (SPL311-25006) from a guy in Clarksville, Maryland.  Thanks
     to Mark Dent, Bob Flynn, and Alan Veddadi for joining me to evaluate
     the car (and thanks to Mark for hooking me up with the seller).

     My wife said when I got out the car at our house that I had a smile
     that wouldn't stop.  This is going to be FUN!!!  Now I have
     experienced the meaning of the slogan,  "Enjoy the Ride".

     Doug Noble
     Vienna, Virginia
     1969 SPL311-25006

     P.S. Know anyone in Maryland, DC, or Virginia that would be interested
     in an 1987 Toyota Supra, 94K miles, auto trans, leather, burgundy red?