Re: oil filter/floorboards

To: "Erik A Smeby" <smamy@worldnet.att.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: oil filter/floorboards
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 07:05:50 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Erik A Smeby <smamy@worldnet.att.net>
To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Thursday, May 04, 2000 12:47 AM
Subject: oil filter/floorboards
    <snip>

>All I wanted to do was get it running and enjoy driving it.  As it turns
>out, working on it is almost as much fun as the few miles I have driven it.

>Erik Smeby
>Minneapolis
>I will learn to send shorter messages to the list.

  Another victim of Roadsteritis!  Went straight to step 3, bad case!

Paul
OROC
BTW, don't ever appologize for sending long messages (which yours wasn't) as
long as they read so well.
BTW II, My condolences on the loss of your friend.  Perhaps, after a few
total blackout in the MG, she will come back to you!