Datsun roadster sighting on West Virgina turnpike

To: datsun-roadsters-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Datsun roadster sighting on West Virgina turnpike
From: David Datsun <datsun_dave@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 23:02:06 -0700 (PDT)

While moving today from Miami and towing a 1967 Alfa
Romeo GT Veloce while my friend drove my 1971 Datsun
510, a very nice bright yellow roadster came up behind
us with North Carolina plates. It was a beautiful day,
and the driver had the top down and appeared to be
really soaking up the great day. I imagined myself in
that roadster rather than driving the 24' Ryder truck.

Is this someone on the list? I made it to North
Canton, Ohio with the Alfa and my ton of spares for
all of my cars. I'll be storing these parts in my
mom's basement and heading to DC tomorrow.

David Wilson
moving to Washington, DC