One Lap of America schedule

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: One Lap of America schedule
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 07:18:36 -0400
No roadster content!

  Emmanuel is a fellow Akron Sports Car Club member.  My son and I hope to
be on hand to watch the final racing at Nelson this year.  For those of you
unfamiliar with One Lap, it is a run-what-ya-brung kind of marathon race.
You can read the trip layout below and see there is no time for anything
except racing, driving, a nap, and racing.  A few years ago when we last
attended there was everything from a NASCAR prepared Dodge Charger from the
70's, to a bone stock Infinity Q45.  The excitement that year was the brand
new, factory driven, twin turbo Porsches.  I never saw a "stock" car move so
fast!
  If anybody is thinking of coming to Nelson's, let me know.

Paul
OROC