consoled

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: consoled
From: "Jim Plegue" <jandr95@home.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 22:18:41 -0700
Wow. What a great response to my request for help on the console
installation. I decided to take Mike Kerr up on his offer to assist but I
wanted to thank everyone who volunteered parts and info. Among other things,
I learned that the attachment brackets on my car have been bent horizontal.
Hope I can bend them back vertical for the installation. As for those guys
who suggested swapping some parts: alas, I have nothing to swap with at this
point. All I have is money, and most of that is already spoken for.

Jim
70 1600
Berkeley