Fw: Rear Brake Cylinders

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Rear Brake Cylinders
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 15:45:22 -0600
I'm wondering where this post came from!!!  Please ignore as we have already
hashed out all the details.  I sent this e-mail a week ago and had to send
it four times before the list received it! Now each of my posts are finally
filtering through.  (GREAT discussion BTW!!)  The smaller cylinders are
going on unless further evidence dictates differently.

Thanks
Nathan