Re: Sins of the POs

To: "Robert Porter" <drrebob@usnetway.com>,
Subject: Re: Sins of the POs
From: "Ken Pletcher" <pletch@home.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 07:41:37 -0800
When I dissasembled my engine for a rebuild, I found 2 head gaskets to make
up for clearance from previous machine shop work and they did'nt  bother
checking the upper surface.  I forgot how much it was off,but when the
machine shop I used showed me the cam shaft front 2 bearings bolted in place
the rear of the camshaft was about 1/4 above the rear bearing.
  Ken
Datster