Re: Fw: Sins of the POs

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Sins of the POs
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 12:35:12 -0800
When restoring my 69' I didn't pay attention to the locations of the side
marker lights. One of the fenders was from a 70'. After I had repainted
it I noticed that the 69' side marker light is higher on the fender than the
70's. Like Laurie's car you don't notice it unless you look at it straight on.

This will definitely be corrected when I redo the body work this coming
summer.

Mike
Hayden Lake, Idaho