Re: WyCROC

To: list roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WyCROC
From: Dan Neff <neffster189@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 14:38:05 -0800 (PST)
Paul noted:
>Eric,
>
>  Congratulations on making WyCROC the most visible
>roadster "non" club on the roadster list,  The new
>site is great.

thanks!!

[...]
>  And don't pick on Dan's car.  I wish more folks had
>kept their cars running

In a rare moment of compassion, i thought i'd come to
Eric's defense and clarify that *I* did the newest
website, including all the text picking on my
own car! :)  all in fun!! well, i mean it's TRUE, but
it's still fun. but thanks for coming to my defense! i
enjoyed the moment that our non-club non-President
took some heat there. ;)  My luck he'll win the
lottery and have gold bumpers by our next ride.. :)

have a great thanksgiving y'all,
dan.

p.s. serious critiques of the website WOULD be
appreciated, and you are welcome to post them directly
to me. i just didn't put MY email address in there
'cause i figure as long as Eric doesn't say
anything... :)
Dan Neff   '69 2000
       SRL311-12866
Colorado Springs,CO