WyCROC

To: efrisbee@incc.net
Subject: WyCROC
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 13:15:36 -0500

Eric,

  Congratulations on making WyCROC the most visible roadster "non" club on the
roadster list,  The new site is great.  I like the layout and the photo quality
was fine
(Maybe my wife is right when she says I need new glasses! ).
  And don't pick on Dan's car.  I wish more folks had kept their cars running
instead
of spending money making them look good so they could collect dust in the
garage.
Any roadster on the road is worth more than a pile of parts in a garage!
  Keep us posted on future rides.  And please post a photo of those gold bumpers

when you find them!

Paul
OROC