Tune-Up Info

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Tune-Up Info
From: Andy Marosi <atmarosi@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 22:42:16 -0800
Hey, I just got my carbs. re-stored, and the guy is adjusting them all
nicely.  But, in order to do a nice job, he wanted to get the points gapped
correctly, and get all of the Tune-Up information (he says that this info.
should be enough).  Basically, i need the gap for the points, timing info.,
that kind of stuff - help me out if you can with any other information that
would be needed :)
thanks!!

BTW; does anyone out there run a lead stabilizer in their tank, I was told
by my carb. guy that I should run it in the tank, what do you all have to
say?  THanks!