Re: POR-15 and Dynamat

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: POR-15 and Dynamat
From: Gppepoy@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 00:26:12 EST
Hello out there,

Many thanks for the great suggestions and information.  I REALLY, REALLY like
this list.

Ron, I signed on the list in late September.  Tried on several occasions to
send messages but Mother computer didn't think I was yet "list worthy."
During the short time I have "listened" to the various exchanges and I have
gained so much neat stuff.

I have had my roadster for a little over a year now.  I found my 1600 in
Globe, Arizona. I drove it home and have been slowly disassembling and
repairing.  This weekend I will pull the engine and trany.  It has a rough
second gear syncro and I want to take a good look at the clutch.  The
roadster has been an Arizona car.  So...literally no rust damage at all.  The
nasty Arizona winter has finally arrived.  Lets see, it was about 85 degrees
today and will probably drop down to a chilly 75 tonight.   Winter in Phoenix
is really a rough time to have a roadster (up on blocks).
Oh, does anyone need a heater?  That sucker was the first thing I removed.

Again, thank you for all the great tips and information.  Now that I am
deemed "list worthy"  I will be contributing as well as continuing to absorb
all of your suggestions.

Guy Pepoy
1967.5 SPL 311
Tempe, Arizona