POR-15 and Dynamat

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: POR-15 and Dynamat
From: Gppepoy@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 23:41:38 EST
Hello out there,

Thanks for the suggestion to check out Eddie Wu's 1600.  It really looks like
a very beautiful job.  POR -15 has recently generated alot of positive
comments.  I noticed that it was also used on his frame.  I have contacted
several resources in the Phoenix area and they have no knowledge of this
product.  Where do you buy this material...NAPA  Auto Parts, a local auto
paint supplier and a hardware store have no knowedge of it.  Suggestions?

I also noticed that Eddie's roadster has used Dynamat to sound proof (and
possibly heat proof) his passenger compartment.  What are the thoughts about
this material?  The auto paint supplier (Space Age) didn't have Dynamat but
they had some other material that had a aluminum backing.  What have others
used and are you happy with it?  Many thanks!

Guy Pepoy
1967.5 SPL 311
Tempe, Arizona