Re: POR-15 and Dynamat

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: POR-15 and Dynamat
From: "Kerry Zariwny" <kzariwny@home.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 09:09:17 -0800
Hi all

You can get POR-15 @ http://www.por15.com/ It is pretty cool stuff. I
too have used it on the roadster (as well as my motorcycle) and the
one thing to remember is to wear gloves and a mask and to paint in a
well ventilated area. Not only will that stuff stay on your skin
forever but it stinks to high heaven. As for the Dynamat, almost all
of the audio enthusiasts on the competition circuit use some type of
noise reduction. My friends that are in the local arena either Dynamat
or Noise Killer (a paint) or some combination of both. I have Dynamat
in my truck and noticed an immediate reduction in road noise. The
roadster is the next car to get the treatment!

Take care and have a great week :)

Kerry Z
West Linn, Oregon
1968 1600