Re: Headlights 2

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Headlights 2
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 21:22:38 -0800
I have run the 55/60W H4 halogens in my roadster without modifications to the
wiring harness since about the time I bought the car (1971) and have never
had any troubles. If you have trouble find the "real" 7" round halogens, try
an off-road truck place. They usually stock lots of lights. If you don't have
one of those places handy, you can still get them through Nissan Comp for
about the same price (about $47 each). I just put a pair in my wife's 240Z.

Hella seems to be the only one making the 7" round lights any more. It used
to be that Cibie and Marchal were the best, but I think they both got bought
out by Philips.

--
Gordon Glasgow
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org