Re: Headlights 2

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <glasgow@serv.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Headlights 2
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 21:38:18 -0600
> I never heard of Cibies that weren't halogens. Are you sure about this?

Thanks for the quick reply Gordon.  I am not sure AT ALL but the bulb and
lense both say "E2" on them.  I assumed the "H" in the bulb you were
referring to stood for Halogen?  I even checked out Cibies home page but
none of the bulb's bases pictured appeared to match up with the one I have.
I've already tried the local parts houses but have gotten the "dead stare"
which is usually associated with anything roadster related. <g>
Hope I can figure it out.  They look really sharp and seem to have gotten
comments from everyone who has looked at the car.

Nathan