Re: Headlights

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Headlights
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 18:59:19 -0800
I never heard of Cibies that weren't halogens. Are you sure about this?

The "standard" halogen H-4 bulb has for years been a 55W low and 60W high, which
always seemed great compared to standard sealed-beams. I recently put PIAA
80W/80W super-whites in my roadster and have had no problems, but haven't done a
lot of night driving since.

--
Gordon Glasgow
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org