Re: Beginning of the end?

To: SPL311RDST@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Beginning of the end?
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 18:28:02 EST
This is an interesting thread, the end of Nissan.  I see some
glimmers of improvement.  The guy they hired to straighten them out
was written up in Automobile several months ago, and seems to be a
mover and a shaker, and at least somewhat of a car guy.  Yea, hes from
Renault, and I dont even want to discuss any french cars, or
anything except cheese or wine from that country, but.....
The new commercials for the Exterra, and the performance
orientated commercial for the sedan (Maxima?) show some
hope for a comeback.
Time will tell..
Jim
67 pushrod 2L