To those that live in San Fran..

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: To those that live in San Fran..
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 16:25:34 -0800 (PST)
HI all, to those in SF. I am headed down for a business trip this
weekend/week.

Question 1:
 Would any of you like to meet and hang out talk cars for a few hours? And
show off their prized possesions?

Weekend plans are unknow at this point, other then Rock climbing Sat.
I will be staying at Embassy Suites SF Airport.  ork
related class from 8:30 am-5:30 pm mon-wed. I leave Wed night at 8pm.

Question 2:

The big question, I am staying with some friends on the weekend, but my
friend that was too pick me up Friday now has work conflicts.  So are
there any roadster owners that it might be convient to pick me up and we
can go to lunch (I buy) and talk cars???  Other wise I am off to public
transportation, which is always fun in my past experineces(not as fun as
riding a roadster), you get to meet lots of
interesting people.

I arrive in SF Friday 11:40am on Alaska flight 360

I realize this is last min., but if you think
it might work with your schedule please email me back or call tonight. I
can check my email till 5pm then I am headed home.
wk #509-373-1499
Hm # 509-585-2018

Thanks,
Eric

| Eric R Wittinger                             |
| Pacific Northwest National Laboratory        |
| NSD Radiological and Chemical Sciences Group |
| Web page            www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner |
| Email               wittiner@EE.pdx.edu      |
| Email (work)        Eric.Wittinger@pnl.gov   |