TDROC Fall Fling

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: TDROC Fall Fling
From: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 05:46:40 -0600
The TDROC is having its Fredricksburg Run this weekend in Fredricksburg,
Texas, and you're all invited.  We will meet on Saturday November 11 at the
Peachtree Inn in Fredricksburg from 8:00 AM until 10:00 AM, then start our
"run" out through the Llano Basin, and maybe out to Enchanted Rock. The rock
is a monolithic granite formation similar to Ayres Rock in Australia but, of
course, being in Texas, it's much bigger and more impressive.  The afternoon
is free for you antique lovers to shop the many shops in Fredricksburg, or
you can tour the excellent Nimitz Museum and see the W.W. II exhibits and
the museum's live demonstrations.  We will meet at the Golden Corral at 6:00
PM for the Awards Banquet and Club Meeting.

The Peachtree Inn is a restored 1950's "bungalo style" motel, about three
blocks off the main street.  We have rooms reserved for those wishing to
stay Friday or Saturday nights. If you need more information e-mail me or
call 254-774-1947.

 Those of you who pre-registered and paid their dues have a dash plaque and
some other goodies, but you are welcome to just "show up" and tour with us,
even without a Roadster.  If I don't get my transmission back in the car,
that's what I'm going to have to do.  Bub the Burb may be my wheels this
weekend.  See you in Fredricksburg!!

Leisure Suit Terry