Re: TDROC Fall Fling

To: Terry and Donna Cost <tcost@vvm.com>
Subject: Re: TDROC Fall Fling
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 07:46:47 -0800
You Texans! Haven't you ever heard of Half Dome? El Capitan? Talk about your
hunks of
granite!

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA
(Native Californian, but 2nd generation ex-Texan)

P.S. - Mandatory Roadster Content: Mine still isn't running...

(BTW - I found a couple of good web sites with info about Enchanted Rock. One
of them
called it the largest piece of exposed granite in the South that doesn't have
dead
Confederates carved on it...)