Trailer info.

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trailer info.
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 07:18:38 -0600
Hello All:
I purchased a used (like new) motorcycle trailer for a great price. It
included a hitch for a Honda Gulwing. I'm wondering if anyone has
installed a trailer hitch on their roadster and how you built the
attachment plate? Can I just bolt on a piece of steel across the back
end of the frame or must I make a "U" shaped design that also runs along
the frame toward the front of the car? The trailer is rated to handle
200 lbs. of cargo (my golf clubs will fit!) plus it's own weight of 125
lbs. Any help is appreciated.
Steve Harvey
68 2000 solex
70 1600/rotary