Re: paint strippers

To: Paul <paul@winresearch.com>,
Subject: Re: paint strippers
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 16:36:32 -0800
Paul,
Paint strippers are also disguised under the name gasket remover.
They come in spray cans. NAPA has them with there own name
on the can along with Permatex. They work great on stripping
paint off small items. What is this idea of wearing gloves when working
with stripper. Then you would miss that burning fealing when in gets
on your skin :-)

Mike
Hayden Lake, Idaho
Clear and 34 degrees