Re: paint strippers

To: Paul <paul@winresearch.com>
Subject: Re: paint strippers
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 13:27:34 -0800 (PST)
The best paint stripper I have found is the aircraft
type. I get it at the Auto paint store. It is potent
and you really should follow all safety precuations.
For bondo, I got a small propane torch that plumbers
use. Heat the bondo and scrap it off with a scrapper.
Comes out very neatly.

Don Miller
68 Turbo V-6 in primer (mostly)
Meridian, ID