Re: rocker arm removal

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rocker arm removal
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 21:35:53 -0700
Another tip in addition to what has already been offered is to loosen the valve
adjuster lock nut and screw the adjuster all the way down into the head (max
valve lash). This will give a bunch of extra clearance so you don't have to
compress the valve springs as much.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
1967 2000 #430