Re: Car blues

To: pete_303@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car blues
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 21:38:32 EDT
In a message dated 18-10-99 11:52:38 PM EST, pete_303@hotmail.com writes:

<< My Honda broke its timing belt the other day ($336 to fix :( ) so I had to
 put insurance back on my roadster so I could drive to work.  It's getting
 pretty cold up here lately so I wasn't relishing the idea of driving the
 roadster with no heat in 40 degree weather for a couple of days. >>

Hello,

You may be driving the Roadster alittle longer than you expect.  Usually when
a timing belt breaks you can rest assured that a valve or two bent in the
process.  Change your belts before 60,000 miles arrives.  Fortunately you
have the trusty Roadster to fall back on.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion