Re: Car blues

To: "Matt Peterson" <pete_303@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car blues
From: "PATRICK P. CASTRONOVO" <slick@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 23:19:07 -0700
Now there's the kind of weather That I can do without.  If I want to freeze
my keester off I can go up into the mountains and do so.  Then when I've had
enough, down the mountain I come, into the warmth of the desert.  But I'll
tell you now, I do not go into the mountains for the obvious reason.  I
detest the cold.  Thanks, but no thanks.