Re: Check out this Parts ad!

To: slick@mohaveaz.com, fredkatz@2xtreme.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Check out this Parts ad!
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 19:25:37 EDT
Wow!!  I just had a flashback!!!  Back in college, I drove a 67 1600.  It
was that same color.  The only things that are different are that they
painted the drivers mirror (Ugh!) and the scoop over the air duct (probably
there because of the rust issue - common with old mustangs as well)  Oh
well.....Maybe one day, I will have another driving roadster (sigh.)