Re: Check out this Parts ad!

To: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Check out this Parts ad!
From: "PATRICK P. CASTRONOVO" <slick@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 23:06:47 -0700
What would scare me about this car, it's in indiana, the rust belt.  I
wonder how much bondo is in that ride.  Probably why it's for sale.  I
remember living in Chicago, and there was never a car that was 4 years old
without some rust on it.  This thing must be paint over rust.  In a year it
all comes through.