Nice 2000 For Sale Soon

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nice 2000 For Sale Soon
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 21:44:41 -0700
Just to give all of you a heads up on this, there is a car that will be
for sale here soon that is very nice. It's a 1969 2000, one owner, 87K
miles, very stock. Soft top, hard top and tonneau cover. Professionally
maintained. I've seen it several times and told the woman who owns it to
let me know if she ever decided to sell it. Well, she's decided. She
says her arthritis is just making it too hard to drive the car any more.
She recenty retired with a partial disability. I'm going to take a
closer look at it and probably take some pictures on Tuesday. Stay
tuned.

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA