Re: Roadster Mailing List -- where to send your money ;-)

To: walter@omni.sps.mot.com
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 14:10:23 -0600 (MDT)
Yes, not being on the list there are few who know who I am or what role
I have in how it all works.  There are some, though, one list member from
California actually stopped by my house a while back to say hello.  He really
was in town visiting someone else, and by chance found out she knew of this guy
who had a lot of little cars, and with a bit of further questioning he put two
and two together.

Anyway, yes, it is for real, and not just another in a seemingly endless stream
of various wankers saying "Send me money"

mjb.