Re: Roadster Mailing List -- where to send your money ;-)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
From: L Jordan <ay107@lafn.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:10:40 -0700
Mark,

I wonder if it would be possible for you to post a standard list fund
description and your address more regularly...like every 2-3months so
that everyone will know about it. Kind of similar to Tom Walters
regular posts about using the list and how to unsubscribe etc. If you
can't do it perhaps someone else on the list can volunteer.Maybe a
supplier who makes some bucks from the list?  Anyway I appreciate your
work and will be sending a check as well.

Linda