Roadster Mailing List -- where to send your money ;-)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 99 11:56:42 CDT
I've gotten a few email's asking "Is this for real". YES IT IS!

Mark is our long time suffering list admin who has put in long hours
for our pleasure of keeping the list up and running. Usually I just
send him $10 with the understanding it is to be used on BEER as thanks
for the list. I'll up that to $20.00, $10 for hardware fund and another
$10 for the beer fund.

If you do not have a checkbook handy, send him a slip of paper with
your VISA or M/C number, expiration date, name as it appears ON THE
CARD, and the amount to donate to the "Fat Chance Garage". Also enclude
your email address & tell him it is from "THE ROADSTER LIST!"

As to me... as to all those bucks I have raked in offering roadster items,
well a nice check goes out to American Cancer Society.

My roadster fund is holding, and I am sleeping on a friends donated air
mattress.
Yes, I have beds for Emerson and Liam... but their Dad gets the floor! Hopefully
once my legal bills are paid off I'll splerge on a real bed. As a good friend
put it "Tom, you're 40... if you start dating, Women who around 40 expect you
to be established and own furniture and a bed!". True, but with no furniture
downstairs I could have more room to start building an aluminum airplane
someday!

Mean while... send in the roadster mailing list money to Mark Bradakis. My
charge for tech info is the usual "One beer when you see me at roadster meet".

Cheers,

Tom Walter
Eating lots of rice, and sleeping on the floor... becoming one with the
Roadster feeling of life. Said with honor to our Japanese friends who
brought us the roadster.