Christmas for team.net - other lists?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Christmas for team.net - other lists?
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 13:39:22 EDT
Anyone else on any of the other team.net lists? I fwd the "early christmas"
letter to a member of the capri list, in hopes that they will see it and pass
it along the way. (Spamming it into the other lists just seemed "wrong")
Perhaps our generous way of thinking will be infectious and spread throughout
team.net to help keep it alive (and commercial-free!)

Datsun-Roadsters will be "the" list to be proud of !....Lets lead by example.

Go Datsuns!

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
Chandler, AZ