Insurance

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Insurance
From: cbruccia@mminet.com
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 21:03:39 -0400

Kim and others on the subject:

"I use Haggerty too. Value 10K, $68 a year."
BZ

I also use Haggerty/  $135 per year for agreed value of $7k for the Z and $6k
for the Roadster.  Interesting to note that they must be garaged, you must have
a different primary vehicle, and medical payments are limited to $5,000.  Racing
and club events are not covered.  Also notable is that this is comprehensive
coverage with no deductible.  Saved me about $500 per year for better coverage..
PS - the insurer is CNA.  To those who don't know, this is a major insurer that
is A-rated in regards to claims paying ability.