Re: Insurance

To: KWS711@aol.com
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Phyllis Almazan <ugly@softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 20:24:32 -0700
We just received notice from our insurance company that they are changing
carriers from J.C. Taylor to Hagerty.  Notice from Hagerty of Intent To Transfer
Insurance Coverage states: "vehicles must be stored in a fully enclosed locked
garage when not in use, that they are in their original/stock, unmodified form,
and that they are in good condition. (Submissions of substantially modified
vehicles - i.e., street rods or customs - should include a minimum of 4
photographs and a detailed description of the modifications.)  Vehicles insured
by the Hagerty program will be operation on a limited basis consistent with the
operation of a collectible vehicle such as club activities, exhibitions and
limited pleasure driving.  Limited pleasure use will NOT INCLUDE normal daily
driving such as driving to and from work/school, errands, backup transportation,
or extended non-club related vacations.  Vehicles will NOT be covered if used
for
high-speed racing, hauling, towing, or for commercial purposes."  You can
purchase a higher annual mileage usage for an additional premium of 5%.

Hope this helps.

Phyllis