Re: Insurance

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 21:31:01 -0700
Some insurance companies do not consider autocrossing to be "racing" because it
isn't wheel-to-wheel with other vehicles. If you describe it as a contest of
precision vehicle control where accuracy counts more than speed, they start to
get the picture. Yes, I know we go as fast as we can at an autocross, but try
making up a 1 or 2-cone deficit at 2 seconds penalty each and tell me again that
precision doesn't matter.

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA