Re: redhead-CAN COOK

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: redhead-CAN COOK
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 00:18:05 EDT
In a message dated 10/14/1999 11:22:04 MST,
Richard.B.Chianese@swpc.siemens.com writes:

> A 32 year old redhead with a roadster who knows auto parts.  Next you
>  will be telling us you can cook too!

Cook? Moi?..........
Homemade cinnamon rolls were last weekend, apple pies so pretty they put the
pictures in the cookbooks to shame, chocolate cake w/REAL cooked butter
frosting, carrot cake with carmel glaze, chocolate chip cookies baked on
brown paper so they stay gooey in the middle.....
then there's the split pea soup with homemade potato rolls, the pork chops
turn out so tender you can cut them with a butter knife, & I don't burn
things on the BBQ.
Yeah....<G> I can cook too.

Dammit... this is making me hungry, think I'll order a pizza,,, no, gee,, I
can make that too ! <G>

Laurie :-)