Re: redhead-CAN COOK

To: <SPL311RDST@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: redhead-CAN COOK
From: Frank Gowarty <Frank@CAIdesign.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 99 09:25:15 -0400
Be careful Rick-I knew a redhead named Laurie that could cook, rode a
Harley, had long lean legs, tight butt, a tatoo of a snake, a mustache
and beard. Make her post a pic before we all get too sweet on her.

Frank
Dreaming of owning a roadster

>Richard.B.Chianese@swpc.siemens.com writes:
>
>> A 32 year old redhead with a roadster who knows auto parts.  Next you
>>  will be telling us you can cook too!
>
>Cook? Moi?..........
>Homemade cinnamon rolls were last weekend, apple pies so pretty they put the
>pictures in the cookbooks to shame, chocolate cake w/REAL cooked butter
>frosting, carrot cake with carmel glaze, chocolate chip cookies baked on
>brown paper so they stay gooey in the middle.....
>then there's the split pea soup with homemade potato rolls, the pork chops
>turn out so tender you can cut them with a butter knife, & I don't burn
>things on the BBQ.
>Yeah....<G> I can cook too.
>
>Dammit... this is making me hungry, think I'll order a pizza,,, no, gee,, I
>can make that too ! <G>
>
>Laurie :-)

The information contained in this electronic mail is confidential. It
is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). If you
are not the designated recipient, or an authorized agent responsible
for delivering it to the designated recipient, you may not review this
message or disseminate, distribute or copy it to others.

Frank Gowarty                                    Frank@CAIdesign.com
Software 2k Design, Inc.                         http://www.sw2k.com
12813 Lindley Drive                              Tel: (919) 846-1411
Raleigh, NC 27614                                Fax: (919) 846-1412

                S o f t w a r e   b y   D e s i g n  (R)