Re: ReSide Moldings

To: Davesmbox@aol.com,
Subject: Re: ReSide Moldings
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 20:22:35 -0700

Davesmbox@aol.com wrote:

> Anyone send there side moldings out for restoration.
> Minor ding stuff, what did it cost??? how well did they come out????
> Also, I had one bumper rechromed for $150  plus $50 per over rider. I have
> more work to be done for another roadster, whats the lists feel for this
> pricing. Sound inline?? or any better deals out there???
> Dave

Dave,
Haven't had to do the side moldings, but I had the bumbers done at
$100.00 for the rear, and $120.00 for the front. The front needed a
little straightening. The over riders were $30.00 a piece. I had them done
when I still lived in California about five years ago.

I asked around before I had mine done. I found an old shop the guy had
been doing it for years, and even knew what a roadster was.

Mike
Hayden Lake, Idaho