Re: Bosch vs NGK plugs

To: Ben Zech <motormite@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Bosch vs NGK plugs
From: jhatfield@cavemen.net (William Hatfield)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 01:12:05 -0600
Hi all;    J.C. Whitney as well as others (check the local parts store)
have a kit which consists of a tap and several inserts.   You tap the
striped hole and screw in the insert which brings it back 14mm.  You
would want to lock-tite the insert to keep it in place when you changed
plugs.   I had to do this on a couple of bikes my boys striped and it
worked fine.
                    hth     Bill    66&67spls in N.M.