Carbs issue <was> Z-therapy

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <earlydatsun@listbot.com>,
Subject: Carbs issue <was> Z-therapy
From: Ed Noval <aryasu19@idt.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 16:59:40 -0400 (EDT)
I currently have SU carbs which are in bad shape. They need to be pulled
and rebuilt. Do lister's have an opinion on how SU's match up to other
alternatives (like mikunis, solex) etc. Has *everyone* "upgraded" , or is
anyone satisfied with the performance of their SU's?

Im trying to weigh my alternatives and would be glad to hear any feedback
in terms of performance, value and such in either salvaging the SU's or
just upgrading my gear.

thanks,
ed
69 2000