Re: A little help!

To: erwilsey@ix.netcom.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A little help!
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 14:05:10 EDT
In a message dated 03-10-99 12:22:34 PM EST, erwilsey@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Okay - it's not a roadster question but is for the roadster crowd.
 Especially those in wine country. Can anyone suggest some good desert wine?

Hello,

My stong and excellant selection would be Muscat de Beaulieu from the
Beaulieu Vinyards here in Northern California.  They are located in
Ruterford, Calif.  My wife Mary and I make a special trip up to the winery
each year to by a dozen bottles or so for gifts.  We were introduced to it a
few years ago and now it will probably remain a tradition.

Roadster content:  We always make the trip into the Wine Country in the
Roadster.  There is no more romantic way then to cruise across the Golden
Gate and into the countryside then from behind the dash of a wonderful,
sweetly purring roadster.  If anyone ever makes it to the Bay Area make sure
to give me some notice.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex
San Francisco, Ca