Re: A little help!

To: sidney raper <spl310@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: A little help!
From: Alan Bent <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 23:35:08 +1000
sidney raper wrote:
P.S.  Do you think that my roadster would float that far if I duct taped the
doors shut?
Someone in our club was driving his SR311 at speed when he hit a patch of water
on the road and aquaplaned off the road. His car went through a fence and came
to stop in a duck pond. He jumped out of the car and pushed it ashore just as it
was about to sink. Apparently it stayed afloat for at least a minute.
When he had the car back on dry land he looked under the front of the car and in
the radiator air scoop was the head of a duck that he de-capitated when he hit
the water. The farmer made him pay for the duck.
Alan Bent  -  Queensland , Australia
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1965 Silvia CSP311
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310
1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310 - 1964 Cedric Wagon WP31
1963 Bluebird P312 -  1963 Bluebird P312
1963 Cedric P31 - 1964 Cedric Wagon 1964
1969 Super Six G130
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/3823/index.html