Re: R1600 Head Stuff

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: R1600 Head Stuff
From: "Robert Long" <Robert.Long@CSDInc.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 10:19:23 -0600
Originally, my intention was to replace the head.  I even got one shipped to
me.  I ended up returning it, because it seemed to be in much worse
condition than mine, except that it was within tolerance (several valves
were pretty pinged up, as was the
exhaust side of the head).

Thats why I decided to try making this head work.

I'm still interested in replacing this head, but I don't want to end up
returning another one.  If someone out there has a GOOD R16 head, please
respond back.

Robert - 67.5 over-milled 1600 - Albuquerque (enjoying the balloon fiesta)