Re: 2 different SP311 manuals

To: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: 2 different SP311 manuals
From: Alan Bent <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 23:57:36 +1000
Thanks for all the replies about my questions. The thing I may not have made
totally clear was that with these two manuals one is from 1965, and the other is
no later than 1966 because it shows the 7 dial dash. As far as I understood the
1965 and 1966 cars were exactly the same.
Victor, Thanks for the nice comments. You are probably right, my wife wouldn't
recognise me if I stopped being a Datsun nut and got a life. She has accepted
the fact that after 10 years together and having 2 children I still have a photo
of my Fairlady in my wallet instead of the usual wife and kids picture.
If you show up at my pizza shop in your 320 (with the floor change gearbox in
place) I will give you a free small pizza.