[Fwd: Classic Datsun Calendar]

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Classic Datsun Calendar]
From: Richard Patten <rpatten@latticesemi.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 18:16:32 -0700
--------------8660B16F79E5EA1CD7C60486

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 18:16:02 -0700
From: Richard Patten <rpatten@latticesemi.com>
To: IMPORT1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Classic Datsun Calendar

--------------BC3F8BC92A8403FEA7940C82

Hey this is too bad.

If people want to email me photos or ask for my address i'll setup a electronic
calender and post it on my web page.

I don't know what the cost would be to publish it and would prefer to only
generate a electronic calender.

Anybody would be able to download and print as you would like.

With any submitted pictures I would need a email or letter releaseing the right
to reprint for all.

I would try to use as many picture as possible.

This is just a suggestion.

If you want to send picture pls do so.

Richard Patten

IMPORT1@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 8/26/99 5:59:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, CalSpeed@aol.com
> writes:
>
> << I know that many of you are wondering when the next issue of the Classic
>  Datsun Calendar will be available.  I regret to tell you that there will not
>  be a Year 2000 edition available.  Not doing another calendar hurts me more
>  than you can imagine.  I enjoyed doing the calendar last year.  It was so
>  rewarding.  I met so many people and built many good friendships.  Making
> the
>  calendar last year was worth all of the effort.   >>
>
> Hi Michael,
>  I bought 2 of the calenders last year. Still enjoying them and get many
> compliments on them. I understand the buisiness decision you have made, but
> surely a list that can help someone to "save thier roadster"  (Randy) can
> help with the calender expense. Maybe instead of a buisiness venture it could
> be a group "labor of love". Please let me know if there is anything I can do
> to assist. And thanks again for the 99 calender.
>
> Jeff smith

--------------BC3F8BC92A8403FEA7940C82
 name="rpatten.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Patten;Richard
tel;fax:503 693-0243
tel;work:503 268-8333
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Lattice Semiconductor
adr:;;5555 NE Moore Ct;Hillsboro;Or;97123;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:rpatten@latticesemi.com
title:Senior Packaging Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;1536