Re: Classic Datsun Calendar

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Classic Datsun Calendar
From: IMPORT1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 20:43:06 EDT
In a message dated 8/26/99 5:59:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, CalSpeed@aol.com
writes:

<< I know that many of you are wondering when the next issue of the Classic
 Datsun Calendar will be available.  I regret to tell you that there will not
 be a Year 2000 edition available.  Not doing another calendar hurts me more
 than you can imagine.  I enjoyed doing the calendar last year.  It was so
 rewarding.  I met so many people and built many good friendships.  Making
the
 calendar last year was worth all of the effort.   >>

Hi Michael,
 I bought 2 of the calenders last year. Still enjoying them and get many
compliments on them. I understand the buisiness decision you have made, but
surely a list that can help someone to "save thier roadster"  (Randy) can
help with the calender expense. Maybe instead of a buisiness venture it could
be a group "labor of love". Please let me know if there is anything I can do
to assist. And thanks again for the 99 calender.

Jeff smith