Classic Datsun Calendar

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Classic Datsun Calendar
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 17:55:03 EDT
Hello everyone,

I know that many of you are wondering when the next issue of the Classic
Datsun Calendar will be available.  I regret to tell you that there will not
be a Year 2000 edition available.  Not doing another calendar hurts me more
than you can imagine.  I enjoyed doing the calendar last year.  It was so
rewarding.  I met so many people and built many good friendships.  Making the
calendar last year was worth all of the effort.

Why am I not doing another calendar?  My intentions were to make a Y2K
edition calendar.  A very special edition.  As a matter of fact I already
have all of the photographs and text information ready to go.  The only thing
that is holding me back is writing the check to the printers to finalize the
job.  I guess I don't want to write that check again.  To make it simple, I
still am paying off the '99 calendar and still have lots and lots of
calendars left in my garage.  But what really bothers me is that most of the
folks who said they wanted a calendar never bought one.  Yes, there are some
sour grapes but I completely understand.  I really do.  Even though this was
just a hobby job it was still a business.  I took the risk and it didn't work
out.  Really isn't a big deal.

For all of you that have sent me checks for the Y2K Datsun Calendar, I will
be sending them back to you shortly.  No checks have been cashed and you will
receive them with "Void" written on them.

Thanks again to all of you who bought one last year.  I guess that you now
have a collectors item.  Keep it in good shape.  It may be worth $13.00 by
the time you get this e-mail.  ;>)

See ya!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex